Data Analytics is the process of examining data sets in order to draw conclusions about the information they contain with the help of specialized systems and software. Data Analytics technologies and techniques are widely used in the commercial industry to enable organizations to make more informed business decisions.
Professionals and students can accelerate their career in Data Analytics by mastering various concepts of Data Management, Statistics, Machine Learning and Big Data from industry experts.
Data Analytics course highlights!
On completion of the Data Analytics training, candidates are expected to meet the following objectives
- Why Data Analytics and Data Analytics fundamental concepts.
- Complete understanding of the language used in Data Analytics like Python or R programming.
- Complete understanding of Data manipulation techniques used in Data Analytics.
- Knowledge of visualization techniques in Data Analytics.
- Complete understanding of programming in Data Analytics.
- Understanding the difference between Data Analytics, Data warehousing, and MIS reporting.
- Knowledge of various Analytics tools and their usage.
- Complete understanding of how businesses are using the power of Analytics.
- Knowledge of various Analytics methodology.
- Work on various projects of Data Analytics.
Curriculum is empty