An HR Generalist is a key professional in an organization who takes care of all the human resources function. Majorly, an HR generalist takes charge of the day-to-day management of various HR operations. These include taking care of administration policies, gaining knowledge of various procedures and ensuring to implement the various programs within the organization. Working as an HR Generalist can bag many career opportunities to grow in the HR field. It is the most useful and highly valued skills for any organization. NIIBMT provides the best HR generalist training that ensures candidates to be picked by top organizations in India.
HR Generalist course highlights!
On completion of HR generalist training, candidates are expected to meet the following objectives:
- Complete understanding of HR operations
- Knowledge of HR plans for all employees
- Complete understanding of personnel procedures and policies
- Knowledge of goals and objectives in different departments
- Understanding of company’s compensation programs
- Learning the claims resolution and other kinds of benefits administration
- Design job listings and conducting recruiting interviews
- Conducts exit interviews and provide counseling when required
- Knowledge of writing evaluations to meet departmental goals
- Complete understanding of maintaining records by specifying confidential information
Curriculum is empty